Día de Los Muertos is a salute to life. Let’s celebrate with a cocktail full of Latin vibes in memory of our lost loved ones. Reminisce about the times you’ve had with them, and enjoy some Mezcal while doing so.
- Smartwhip CO2 gas
- Cream dispenser
Dried citrus peel:
- 5 gr of lime zest
- 5 gr of grapefruit zest
- 100 ml Mezcal
- 50 ml grapefruit juice
- 20 ml lime juice
- 20 ml agave
- 100 ml grapefruit soda
- 4 drops of saline solution
- Start by making the dried citrus peel. Dehydrate lime and grapefruit peel and then blend it till it’s powder.
- Mix all the cocktail ingredients into a cream dispenser.
- Connect the Smartwhip device and charge the cream dispenser with 5 bars of CO2.
- Disconnect the Smartwhip device and shake the cream dispenser for at least 2 min.
- Recharge it with 5 bars of CO2.
- Let it rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Serve it in a tall glass with clear ice.