Beer isn’t just for drinking straight up: you can also mix it into drinks! This cocktail is inspired by Oktoberfest, an event in Germany that celebrates different types of beer; that is why a German lager is used as an ingredient. Ready to get mixing?
View this post on Instagram
- Smartwhip N2O gas
- Cream dispenser
- 150 ml of Bulleit Bourbon
- 25 gr of orange zest
- 30 ml Bulleit Bourbon infused with orange
- 30 ml Campari
- 40 ml Franziskaner German lager
- 10 ml simple syrup
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- Start by making the infusion. Add bourbon and orange zest to a cream dispenser.
- Connect the Smartwhip device.
- Charge the cream dispenser with 12 bars of N2O.
- Let it rest for at least 30 min.
- Fast vent the gas inside the cream dispenser.
- In a shaker with ice, add Bulleit Bourbon infused with orange, Campari, Franziskaner German lager, simple syrup, and orange bitters. Shake it.
- Double-strain it over a cocktail glass.