We are in the middle of summer, and the peach season is at its peak. What better way to enjoy peach in all its glory than by making a refreshing water infusion? This peach and lavender infusion recipe is perfect for the summer. It’s refreshing, delicious, and a great way to hydrate the body during the heat of summer. The peach helps replenish electrolytes lost from sweating due to hot weather conditions while lavender promotes relaxation and restful sleep, which will help you feel more refreshed after this drink too!
- 1000ml of drinking water
- 4 g of fresh lavender
- 150 g slices of seasonal peach
- Ice (optional)
Para asegurar una experiencia de cocción sin problemas, por favor lea el Smartwhip cuidado y seguridad directrices antes de su uso.
- Wash the peaches and cut them into evenly sliced pieces.
- Place the sliced peaches and the lavender into the siphon, then add the water.
- Connect your Smartwhip to the siphon and charge it to 17 bars.
- Desconecte su Smartwhip y coloque el sifón en la nevera durante al menos 30 minutos.
When the infusion time has passed, vent the siphon to release the built-up gas completely, then take out the peach and lavender infusion.
Tip: Hold a bowl above the siphon nozzle to catch any liquid that sprays out.
Al servicio de
Sieve the water infusion to remove the peaches and lavender pieces, or serve the infusion as it is, along with some ice for a refreshing taste.