This cocktail is prepared with Nitrogen, which gives it a silky texture. It has a combination of 3 flavors: orange and pineapple for the fruity and acidic flavor, and coriander for the vegetable notes.
Näytä tämä viesti Instagramissa
- Smartwhip N2 gas
- 80 ml Mandarine Napoléon
- 40 ml Cointreau
- 60 ml lime juice
- 10 ml simple syrup
- 120 ml pineapple juice
- 60 ml filtered water
- Coriander caviar
- Start by making the cocktail, add all the ingredients (except coriander caviar) into a cream dispenser.
- Connect Smartwhip N2 gas into the cream dispenser and charge it with 8 bars of pressure.
- Disconnect the Smartwhip device.
- Shake the cream dispenser for 2 min.
- Let it rest in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Add the caviar to the glass.
- Using a thin cream dispenser top, gently vent the mix to the glass.
- Garnish with a firestick flower.