Easter is filled with tradition, much like these Easter eggs are filled with a rich, multi-faceted layer of white chocolate foam. At the heart of these beautiful Easter eggs is a chocolate-covered almond that elevates the flavour of the white chocolate foam to new heights. The contrast between the silky white chocolate foam and the roasted, crunchy mouthfeel of the almonds is simply divine.
- 200 g mascarpone
- 200 g white chocolate
- 200 g cream (35% fat)
- 5 g vaniljauutetta
- 2 gelatin sheets
Sujuvan ruoanlaittokokemuksen varmistamiseksi, lue Smartwhip hoito ja turvallisuus ohjeet ennen käyttöä.
- Allow the gelatin sheet to soak in a bowl of cold water for 5-10 minutes or until soft.
- In a saucepan, bring the cream and mascarpone to a boil.
- Pour the boiling mixture over the broken-up white chocolate.
- Thoroughly mix the chocolate-cream mixture using a whisk or handheld blender.
- Add the soaked gelatin sheets and vanilla extract and combine the ingredients.
- Using a fine-mesh strainer, strain the white chocolate foam mixture into a cream dispenser and fasten the dispenser head.
- Connect the cream dispenser to your Smartwhip and charge it to 6 bar. Disconnect your Smartwhip and shake the cream dispenser for 5-10 seconds to evenly distribute the gas, then place it in the fridge until it reaches approximately 15ºC.
Fill one half of an egg-shaped chocolate shell with a generous amount of white chocolate foam and place a chocolate-coated almond in the centre. Enjoy the white chocolate foam-filled Easter eggs at a temperature of approximately 15ºC.