Filled with a variety of legumes, leafy greens, seeds and fruit, this superfood salad is a vibrant celebration of Earth’s offerings. Both tasty and nourishing, a tangy pomegranate dressing plays the perfect counterpart to this salad, which can be prepared in just a few minutes.
- 120 g baby spinach
- 2 cups of black lentils, cooked
- 1 cup of young fresh peas, podded
- 100 g alfalfa sprouts
- 4 dried apricots, finely diced
- 100 g fresh pomegranate seeds to garnish
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds to garnish
Pomegranate Dressing Ingredients
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1⁄8 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
To ensure a smooth cooking experience, please read the Smartwhip care and safety guidelines before usage.
- Whisk the pomegranate dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Strain the dressing ingredients into a cream dispenser, connect your Smartwhip and charge it to 13 bar. Disconnect your Smartwhip, shake the cream dispenser for 5-10 seconds to evenly distribute the gas, then set it aside for 15 minutes to infuse.
- In the meantime, lightly toast the pumpkin seeds.
Layer the salad ingredients on a serving platter starting with the baby spinach, followed by the lentils and peas, followed by the apricots and alfalfa sprouts. Dress the salad with the pomegranate dressing, which you can do directly from the cream dispenser. Garnish the salad with the toasted pumpkin seeds and fresh pomegranate seeds, and enjoy!