Red like passion, red like love, red like velvet red brownie. This cake is a scenographic version of the famous American brownie, the chocolate-based dessert with a moist texture and a strong taste. The cream cheese variegation and the additional earl grey tea foam turn this sweet into a feast for the eyes and the tummy.
- 4 eggs
- 300 g caster sugar
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 200 g butter
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 15 g red velvet colorant
- 10 g vanilla extract
- 200 g wheat flour
- 400 g cream cheese
- 120 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 g vanilla extract
- 70 g of earl grey tea water
- 150 g whole milk
- 40 g egg whites
- 3 gelatin sheets
- Pre-heat the oven at 180ºC.
- Melt the chocolate with butter and add the colorant. Right after, add the sugar using a whisk. Incorporate.
- Then, pour the eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Finally involve the flour and cocoa.
- Pour the whole mixture in a baking tray and reserve.
- Whisk in a mixer the cream cheese until is soft, add the eggs one by one and finally the sugar and vanilla.
- After, pour over the previous mix of brownie. Using a spatula create some movements to bind the topping with the brownie batter.
- Bake it in the over for 30 minutes approx.
- Hydrate the gelatin in cold water and melt it at 45ºC.
- Mix all the ingredients, sieve it and place inside the siphon.
- Charge with 10 bar using SW. Keep in the fridge until the siphon is at 29ºC. Then is ready to serve.