Ever got drunk off alcohol-based spaghetti? Inspired by the romantic movie Lady and the Trump, the bartender Bruno Pereira created a cocktail spaghetti to celebrate love. If you’re planning a charming night, this Valentine’s Day drink will definitely help set the mood.
- 150 ml vodka Absolut vanilla
- 90 ml Passoa Passion Fruit Liqueur
- 45 ml vanilla syrup (100 ml water + 200 ml sugar + 10 g vanilla)
- 75 ml lemon juice
- 150 ml passion fruit pure
- 150 ml water
- 26.5 g Elastic (SOSA)
- 80 gr raspberry/strawberry purée
- 250 gr SYLTBAR Premium Prosecco
- 100 gr fresh raspberry
- 50 gr vanilla sirup
- 1 g Xanthangummi
- 11 gr proespuma (SOSA)
- Add water and vanilla syrup on a pan till it starts to boil, then add Elastic and stir well.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients in a mixing glass and add it to the pan. Stir well until everything is combined.
- Use a syringe and a pipe to make the “cocktail spaghetti”.
- Blend all ingredients together, strain it to a siphon. Add 8 bar of pressure, place in the fridge for 30 minutes at least to mature.