How to make Cherry & Basil Vodka Collins in 10 minutes? With a rapid infusion that makes flavored liquors almost instantly using a cream dispenser. Pour the infusion into a cream dispenser, charge it with N2O, swirl it, vent, strain, and drink.
- Smartwhip cream charger
- Cream dispenser
- Bar jigger
- Boston shaker
- Hawthrone strainer
- Fine mesh strainer
- Bar knife
- Citrus squeezer
50ml basil vodka
25ml lemon juice
20ml honey syrup
Soda water basil sprig
Vodka basil infusion
- Add o the cream dispenser: 6 basil leaves, and 100ml vodka.
- Attach to Smartwhip system and add 8 units of pressure.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Leave for 15 mins before releasing the pressure.
- Strain out the basil & bottle the basil vodka.
- Add to the Boston shaker 5 pitted cherries and muddle the cherries.
- Add To the shaker: 50ml basil vodka, 25ml lemon juice, 20ml honey syrup, ice and shake.
- Strain into a Collins glass, over ice.
- Garnish with basil sprig & a cherry