The bisque is a traditional French soup made with shellfish and fresh cream. But did you know that there are some creative ways in which we can transform this creamy seafood soup into foam? Watch this video for tips on how!
- 1 celery
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 100 g shrimp shells
- 2o gr rise
- 15 gr tomato paste
- 20 ml cream
- Fry in a pan with oil one celery, one carrot, and one onion.
- Then add 100 g of shrimp shells and flambé with brandy.
- Add 20 g of rice and 15 g of tomato paste.
- Cover everything with ice to bring out the flavors.
- Cook it for one hour and blend it all.
- Add 20 ml of cream and transfer it to a cream dispenser.
- Connect the Smartwhip system and charge up to 12 bars.
- Place the main dish of your choice.
- Finally, garnish the dish with the prawn bisque.