Easter is a time for family, friends, and of course, food. This year, why not add a little something extra to your Easter celebration and mix up a delicious Easter cocktail? From fruity and refreshing to creamy and indulgent, we’ve got the perfect recipe for you. So sit back, relax, and let us help you make your Easter party one to remember.
- 500 ml vodka (Absolut)
- 500 ml dark chocolate liquor (Mozart)
- 30 ml hazelnut liquor (Frangelico)
- 200 gr nuts milk
- 185 g peeled banana
- 70 g white egg
- 10 g corn starch
- 1 g xantana (SOSA)
- 2 g vanilla extract
- 2 g malic acid (SOSA)
- Cocoa powder
- Add all ingredients in a shaker. Shake it with ice.
- Add all ingredients in a blender, strain it and add it to a cream dispenser.
- Add 12 bar of pressure. Shake it well.
- Leave it into the fridge to mature for at least 1hour. Use it on your cocktail.
Serve in a glass with fresh ice. Add the banana foam on the top. Garnish with cocoa powder on the top.