What do you get when the most refreshing fruit gets mixed with the most refreshing cocktail? A watermelon mojito recipe! The fresh, natural sweetness of the watermelon is a perfect counterpoint to the savory lime and mint of the classic mojito.
- 50 ml of rum
- 30 ml lime juice
- 8 mint leaves
- 15 ml sugar
- 100 ml sparkling water
- 1 watermelon
- Cut the watermelon in half. Part of it will be carved into a bowl and the other part will be used to make the watermelon spheres.
- Mix Rum, lime juice, mint, sugar, sparkling water, and watermelon spheres into the Smartwhip cream dispenser.
- Connect the Smartwhip cream charger.
- Charge the cream dispenser with 10 bars of CO2 and shake it for at least 30 seconds.
- Disconnect the Smartwhip cream charger.
- Let the cream dispenser in the fridge for at least 1h.
- Vent the remaining CO2 air from the cream dispenser, open and serve it over the watermelon bowl.
- Garnish with some fresh mint springs.