The easiest preparation of the parmesan mousse. This intensely flavored mousse is made by adding flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano to simmering milk. It is perfect to be eaten alone or to top crackers or vegetables.
- 200 ml milk
- 130 g parmesan flakes
- Bring the milk to a boil, add the parmesan, the salt and the pepper.
- Cook until the parmesan fully melt
- Blend everything and strain.
- Pour the mixture into a cream dispenser and charge up to 5 bar using Smartwhip.
- Shake and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve the product at 20 degrees, this way you will have a light and warm texture.