Care and Safety
Safety is our biggest concern and priority. Every gas cylinder is tested and approved by our
producer in Italy which ensures the high-grade quality of the product. All the components of
the Smartwhip system are manufactured within the European Union and are built to conform
to all the current laws and regulations.
- Smartwhip contains Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure. Please only use with the certified Smartwhip System to avoid any injuries
- Keep out of reach from children
- Smartwhip must only be used for catering purposes. If we suspect your intention for misuse, we have the right to refuse to sell the product
- Maximum filling capacity?
- Make sure to place the pressure regulator on the cylinder correctly
- Make sure to hold the cylinder and cream dispenser upright while doing the refilling process
- Do not remove the cream dispenser head if there is still gas inside. Always release remaining pressure from the cream dispenser before refilling it again
- Keep Smartwhip away from the sun and only in room temperature (50C max temperature)
- Only use approved cream dispensers (30 bar)
- If you are burnt by freezing N2O, you must immediately seek medical advice. A N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of injury