A light and airy sponge cake made by using a cream dispenser and baked in the microwave. With just this one technique, you can create some incredible desserts.
- 2 yolks
- 1 ei
- 1 spoon of soluble coffee
- 45 gr sugar
- 1 spoon of honey
- 30 gr of flour
- 20 gr of peanut oil
- 10 gr of milk
- Put all the ingredients in a mixer and mix well. Pour the mixture into a cream dispenser.
- Attach to Smartwhip system and add 10 bars of pressure.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Leave for 3 hours in the fridge.
- Rub a cup with the oil release spray, pierce the cup, and put the mixture from the cream dispenser into the cup up to halfway.
- Wait about a minute for the mixture to stabilize and put it in the microwave for 40 seconds at 800 Watts.
- Before removing it from the mold, wait a few minutes for it to cool and consolidate.