The lavender pisco sour is a lavender twist on a traditional pisco sour. It is one of the most popular cocktails in Lima, Peru and with good reason! It is refreshing, delicious and its mix of sharp tang and sweet flavours are bound to be mouthwatering. Using the Smartwhip cream charger to further infuse the lavender flavour into the cocktail for an even more intense flavour. It’s a great way of saving time at the bar, with a pisco sour already mixed and ready for serving. This drink will be perfect for those warm summer evenings with friends!
- 50 ml pisco Capel
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 20 ml lavender sugar syrup (made with 9 g of dried lavender with 300 sugar syrup)
- 30 g egg whites
To ensure a smooth cooking experience, please read the Smartwhip care and safety guidelines before usage.
- Blend all the ingredients using a hand blender or a mixer.
- Sieve the mixed mixture into the siphon and close it.
- Connect your Smartwhip and charge it to 7 bar.
- Disconnect your siphon and shake it for 5-10 seconds to evenly distribute the gas.
- Place the siphon in the fridge for at least 25 minutes to cold down the proteins.
- Pour the cocktail foam out of the siphon, directly over the glass filled with ice.
Garnish the cocktail foam with lavender and some lavender ice cream for a refreshing and chilled taste.