Too pretty to drink! This cocktail is inspired by the Corso Zundert, the biggest Flower Parade in the world that takes place on the first Sunday of September in Zundert, The Netherlands.
- 20 ml St. Germain
- 30 ml amaro Santoni liquor
- 15 ml lime juice
- 5 ml syrup
- 20 ml London essence white peach soda
- Carboxymethylcellulose (edible glue)
- Smartwhip N2O cream charger
- 250 gr lychee
- 250 gr syrup
- 30 gr Proespuma
- 2 gr ascorbic acid
- Start by brushing Carboxymethylcellulose (edible glue) on the outside of the glass.
- Add flowers on top of it.
- For the foam, blend the lychee, syrup, proespuma, and ascorbic acid in a container until it’s uniform.
- Strain the liquid into a Smartwhip cream dispenser and close it.
- Connect Smartwhip N2O gas into the cream dispenser and charge it with 10 bar of pressure.
- Disconnect the Smartwhip device from the cream dispenser.
- Let it rest in the fridge for at least 30 min.
- In a shaker with ice, mix St. Germain, amaro Santoni, lime juice, and syrup. Shake it.
- Double strain it into a glass.
- Add London essence white peach soda.
- Finally add the lychee foam on the top and garnish with a big flower.