The cheese called Scoparolo takes its name from an old local tradition. In rural houses, it was custom to keep cheeses in cool places such as broom cupboards, since the cellars were already full of wine barrels and grain. This cheese was kept among the brooms (scopa is the Italian word for broom).
- 500 ml milk
- 250 gr of grated scoparolo
- 60 gr butter
- 50 gr flour
- Add all the ingredients to the Thermomix and cook at 90 degrees for 10 minutes at speed 4.
- Sieve the mixture obtained.
- Transfer it to a cream dispenser.
- Connect it to the Smartwhip system and charge up to 11 bars.
- Leave it in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Before serving it, put the cream dispenser in a water bath at a controlled temperature of 4o degrees.