The fragrant flavour of Cadillac foam is like liquid sunshine in a glass. With a base of fresh orange juice, the Grand Marnier liquor cloaks your mouth in the sweet and fruity aroma of orange zest, backed by a seductive hint of peach bitters.
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 120 ml fresh orange juice
- 60 ml Grand Marnier
- 4 dashes of peach bitters
To ensure a smooth cooking experience, please read the Smartwhip care and safety guidelines before usage.
- Strain the lightly beaten egg whites, fresh orange juice, Grand Marnier and beach bitters into the cream dispenser and shake the contents briefly until they are well incorporated.
- Connect your Smartwhip to the cream dispenser and charge it to 8 bar. Disconnect your Smartwhip and shake the cream dispenser for 5-10 seconds to evenly distribute the gas.
- Chill the Cadillac foam in the refrigerator or serve it immediately.
Cadillac foam is a sublime addition to any cocktail. Whether you opt for a margarita, daiquiri, cosmopolitan or other unique concoction, this Cadillac foam is a great way to deconstruct the classic and add a touch of tang.
Want to know more about foams? Find out everything you need to know about culinary foams from molecular gastronomy chef Rui Mota here. Check out our recipes page for more recipes developed using the Smartwhip system.
This recipe is an adaptation from Jeffrey Morgenthaler.