This delicate strawberry foam is the perfect dessert for any occasion. Fresh, fruity and velvety in texture, this strawberry foam is marked by a touch of zesty orange liqueur which adds some serious complexity to the recipe. What’s best, the strawberry foam also works for a no-bake strawberry foam cake with a biscuit base and a strawberry jam topping.
- 50 ml milk
- 200 ml whipping cream (approximately 36% fat content)
- 100 ml natural yogurt
- 20 ml orange liqueur
- 100 ml strawberry syrup (or fresh strawberry jam)
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 1⁄8 Teelöffel Xanthangummi
- A small bunch of fresh mint for garnishing
Um einen reibungslosen Ablauf beim Kochen zu gewährleisten, lesen Sie bitte die Smartwhip Pflege und Sicherheit Richtlinien vor der Verwendung.
- In a bowl, briefly whisk the milk, whipping cream, yoghurt, orange liqueur, xanthan gum and strawberry syrup together.
- Strain the mixture into a cream dispenser, connect your Smartwhip and charge it to 15 bar. Detach your Smartwhip and shake the cream dispenser for 5-10 seconds to evenly distribute the gas.
- Cool the foam in the fridge for approximately 2 hours.
Release the strawberry foam into four serving glasses using a star-shaped nozzle. Garnish the dessert with a halved strawberry and a few fresh mint leaves and serve the cream strawberry foam immediately.
In need of inspiration? Discover our range of sumptuous recipes created using the Smartwhip system here. Get in touch and order your Smartwhip now!