A chocolate lover’s dream, chocolate soufflé remains to be one of the most sought-after French desserts. Characterised by a lightweight outer texture and an undeniably rich and gooey centre, chocolate soufflé is like a cross between a brownie and a muffin, except better. A warm and comforting treat, using the Smartwhip cream charger, you can achieve that blissfully spongy texture every time.
Suklaa soufflé Ainesosat
- 500 ml whole milk
- 50 g kaakaojauhetta
- 6 eggs
- 270 g sugar
- 40 g plain flour
- 35 g cornflour
- 15 ml sitruunamehua
- 1 g suolaa
- 26 g ProSouffle by Sosa
- Dark chocolate flakes to coat the ramekin
- Butter to coat the ramekin
- Icing sugar
Sujuvan ruoanlaittokokemuksen varmistamiseksi, lue Smartwhip hoito ja turvallisuus ohjeet ennen käyttöä.
- Combine the milk, cocoa powder, eggs, sugar, plain flour, cornflour, lemon juice, salt and ProSouffle using a whisk, then blend the ingredients at a low speed using a handheld blender.
- Strain the chocolate soufflé ingredients into a siphon using a fine-mesh sieve, then connect it to your Smartwhip cream charger. Charge the siphon to 8 bar, disconnect the siphon, then shake it for 5-10 seconds. Place the siphon in the fridge for at least 2 hours for the gluten to hydrate.
- In the meantime, brush the ramekins with some butter and sprinkle some shredded chocolate on top.
- When the chocolate soufflé mixture is ready, release the foam directly into the ramekins until they are approximately ¾ full.
- Bake the chocolate soufflé at 185ºC for 12 minutes.
Sprinkle some icing sugar on the freshly baked chocolate soufflé and serve it with some strawberry mousse. The chocolate soufflé should not cool before serving as it falls quickly.