Hollandaise sauce is a delicious and versatile sauce that can be used as a topping for steamed vegetables like broccoli or boiled eggs. But don’t limit it to just those dishes – hollandaise sauce tastes great on pretty much anything!
- Smartwhip cream charger
- Fine sieve
- 80 g egg yolks
- 50 g water
- 130 g butter
- 4 g salt
- 4 g White Pepper grounded
- 50 g lemon juice
- 10 g albumin
- 50 g heavy cream
To ensure a smooth cooking experience, please read the Smartwhip care and safety guidelines before usage.
- Mix all the ingredients together using a thermomix at the speed 4 and at a temperature of 70ºC for 20 minutes .
- Pass through a fine sieve and pour the sauce inside the siphon.
- Connect your Smartwhip to the siphon and charge it to 8 bars.
- Disconnect your Smartwhip and briefly shake it to evenly distribute the gas
- Place the siphon with the hollandaise sauce inside a water bath at 60ºC until serving.
Serve the hollandaise sauce with poached eggs, salted spinach and toast.