Steaming and savoury, jacket potato is the ultimate comfort food for any occasion. Despite its simplicity in terms of spices and content, its crispy, golden exterior contrasted by a fluffy interior is simply divine. Accompanied by a rich sour cream and chive mousse with an airy texture, the two are unrivalled partners in crime.
- Smartwhip Creme-Ladegerät
- Parchment paper
- Serving bowl
- 4 large potatoes
- 20 g chives, finely chopped + extra for garnishing
- 250 ml sour cream
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Salz und Pfeffer nach Geschmack
Um einen reibungslosen Ablauf beim Kochen zu gewährleisten, lesen Sie bitte die Smartwhip Pflege und Sicherheit Richtlinien vor der Verwendung.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Prick the potatoes using a fork, rub the olive oil, salt and pepper onto the potatoes until they are fully coated, and place them on a lined oven tray.
- Bake the potatoes for approximately 1 hour, checking regularly. Depending on the size of the individual potatoes, they may need 10-20 minutes longer. You should be able to pierce them easily once they are ready.
- In the meantime, whisk the chives and sour cream together in a mixing bowl and add salt and pepper to your taste. Make sure to leave a few chives for garnishing.
- Using a handheld mixer, blend the chive and sour cream mixture until you achieve a smooth consistency with a light green tint.
- Pour the mixture into a cream dispenser, connect your Smartwhip, and charge it to 15 bar. Shake the cream dispenser 3-5 times to evenly distribute the gas, then set it aside for 15 minutes.
- When the indicated time has passed, shake the cream dispenser a few more times and then release the mixture into a serving bowl.
Slice the steaming potatoes down the middle – approximately 2⁄3 through – and gently prise the potato open. Lightly season the interior with salt and pepper, and spoon a generous dollop of the sour cream mousse on top. Garnish the jacket potato with a few sliced chives, and it’s ready to be served!
Sie haben noch kein Smartwhip-System? Kaufen Sie das komplette Smartwhip-System hier und neue Rezepte entdecken jede Woche.